SEAT Shopping Cart
*** If you have problems using the shopping cart, please try on a computer vs a phone or contact SEAT at 860-886-2631 x101 and we can run it over the phone for you ***
Please Note: Tickets/passes are processed within 5 business days of receiving and mailed US Mail.
SEAT is not responsible for late, damaged or lost delivery.
If you would like to add on USPS Tracking fee, there is a $3.00 charge, please add this to your shopping cart.
Tickets/passes are non-refundable. Minimum credit card purchase $15.00
Note: To Received the reduced fare privileges, display your Medicare Card, or your Senior/Disabled Transit Photo I.D. Card to the driver.
Note: Can also be purchased on the bus. Passes are activated when first used on the bus.
Note: Passes are activated when first used on the bus.
Customer Notes for Period Passes
Period Passes purchased from SEAT are not active until used on a SEAT bus.
To activate your Period Pass, insert it into the TRIM unit (color side facing you, with notch at top). The farebox will then activate the pass, and time stamp the expiration date on the back of the pass, and return it to you. You’re now good to go.
When using an activated (time-stamped) period pass again, simply swipe the pass on the swipe reader on the top of the farebox (white side facing you, magnetic strip on bottom, swiping right to left (or front of box to back of box). The farebox will “chirp” and record the use, and you’re good to go!
Please note the following:
- Multi-Day passes are valid for CONSECUTIVE DAYS, starting with the date the pass is activated. For example, if you have a 5 Day Pass, and activate it on the 1st, it will expire on 5th at 11:59 PM.
- Passes are NON-TRANSFERRABLE. You cannot pass it back to another person for an additional boarding. The farebox will “warble” and the second person will need to pay the fare by another means.
- Passes have NO CASH VALUE and are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Lost, stolen or passes that cannot be read cannot be replaced.
- Expired passes will not be accepted for fare payment.
- Passes that cannot be read by the farebox or the operator, will not be accepted as fare payment.
- Therefore, please treat your pass carefully! It will not survive a trip through the washing machine! Do not bend, fold or otherwise mutilate your pass. Please see the bullet points above!